Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Fan Expo 2013

Instead of just going to fan expo this year to buy things this year, I sold some of my artwork. Here are the prints that I did.




I already posted this Zelda one a while back but since then I touched it up a bit and added it to the roster. 



I liked the idea of putting Link in the Napoleon pose so I did. I have a thing for Zelda, what can I say.
 

Fancy Fillion as Malcolm Reynolds. I was going to do a painting featuring a certain captain sitting on a certain rock but then I decided for the less scandalous route :) Maybe next year...

And last but not least, Prince Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender.


The ones below I did at the con.

 I did black and white sketches of people as chibi characters. This is an example of one of them

 Black Cat

And Rose from Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment