Monday, May 20, 2013

Semester 3 and 4 Shtuff

Mass Update time. I'll start with Semester 3!



A shiny car. Not much to say about this one other then it was a real pain to render. My favourite part is the side...


 This is one of my cats, Leo. Getting the likeness of him was tough but I eventually pulled it off.



I'm a huge Zelda fan so when we got an opportunity to paint  whatever we wanted (within guidelines of course) for the final assignment, there wasn't really any question about subject matter.










This was the assignment for the semester in Character Design which I really enjoyed. There are expressions, poses, a rotation, the maquette, and a compilation of just some of my roughs.
I'm not done with this character- I want to write a novel and with this character I found the perfect inspiration.



Enter Semester 4




I was a bit inspired by Merlin again, especially for the forest one. The assignment was to design a layout which featured depth along with a story.



In semester 3 there was a portrait assignment which went rather badly. So this was my attempt at redemption. 


And these were my life drawings that I liked the best throughout the year. 

All of these pieces were pretty much my Game Art and Animation portfolio which I am proud to say got me in!

No comments:

Post a Comment