Saturday, January 22, 2011

Favourite pieces from semester 1 Illustration

These are my favourite pieces from my first semester last year. I know I have other ones hanging out somewhere that I don't have pictures of, but I will find them, and post them,
 This is Despondent Ducky and he's very sad because no one came to his birthday.


 Caricature of Jensen Ackles. I know I messed up on the hair, I'm going to fix it up and post it later.He plays Dean on the show Supernatural. You should check it out if you haven't seen it, it's really good.

 Oh, now this was based on a sketch I did on the bus from my Waterloo days, I re did it in chalk pastel and conte.


We had to do a piece in a retro style, so I did an ad for milk, that's right- milk, cause it's good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment