Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Animation semester 2

These are the pieces that I liked best from 2nd semester, starting with the figure drawings.












These are layouts I did which I have coloured in photoshop. The first is a mad scientist lab (inspired by the Skyrim I could not play while at school) and the other is a redone version of my paranoid conspiracy theorist's kitchen. 






This next one was an assignment for character design called From the Cradle to the Grave. I designed a character and drew the key poses of her life. To make her story brief- her name is Jude, full name Judith but she hates it with a passion. She eventually grows up to be a rock star and marry her childhood friend, living a pretty awesome life. Her band is called Hey Jude. Why? Because I like that song.








No comments:

Post a Comment